by Dear Kitty. Some Blog. http://dearkitty1.wordpress.com/
Dear Kitty. Some Blog. is one of my favorite places to go for information on a great variety of subjects.
The award involves replying to five questions:
1) If you could change something what would you change?
The return of our beautiful Planet: clean air, water, oceans, lands.
2) If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
Now is pretty good, and OK with me!
3) What one thing really scares you?
The tipping point for our planet: The ecological point of no return.
4) What one dream have you not completed yet and
do you think you will be able to complete it?
Working on it!
5) If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be?
Before listing the blogs that I want to nominate (linking to their sites, and telling the nominees about it at their blogs), I would like to point out that I will not feel offended in any way by those who do not wish to participate in the process that is involved in responding to an award nomination.
I appreciate that not everyone has the time or inclination. You can just feel contented that your site is recognised as being worthy of an award.
- DES Daughter Network
- Day One
- I Write The Music
- Pedantry: http://pendantry.wordpress.com/
- Mzuritam’s Weblog
- Bangs Shoes
- Goodhikes Cape Town
- Life For a Forest
- SnowDrops’ Garden: http://ilgiardinodeibucaneve.wordpress.com/
- Rachel Kurzyp: http://rachelkurzyp.com/