These women put their lives on the line for our country. The least we can do is make sure they get the justice that they deserve.
And now we have a big opportunity to make that happen: Senator Kirsten Gillibrand just introduced legislation today that would help make sure military rapes are prosecuted and justice is served.
Can you sign the petition asking Congress to get to work on legislation that would ensure accountability and justice to end the epidemic of rape in the US Military? From Sen. Gillibrand to Representative Jackie Speier, there is no shortage of good proposals on how to fix the problem–just a lack of political will to make it happen. We can change that if we speak out.
Re: Military sex assault monitor accused of sex assault (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- USAF Standard Operating Procedure: Submit To Rape (truthfrequencyradio.com)
- Why the military hasn’t stopped sexual abuse (usatoday.com)
- Air Force Brochure Tells Sexual Assault Victims to Submit (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Military sexual assault prevention officer accused of running prostitution ring (rt.com)
- Sexism must be treated like racism, top officer says (usatoday.com)
- More female servicemembers reporting sexual abuse (usatoday.com)
- Sexual Assault, a concern in the U.S. that is not taken seriously (english.pravda.ru)
- CORRUPTION: US MILITARY SEXUAL ASSAULT PREVENTION OFFICER Accused of RUNNING PROSTITUTION RING (secretsofthefed.com)
- Military sexual assault prevention officer accused of running prostitution ring (usahitman.com)