And that marks Democrats’ first job in this new era: We will stand up to bigotry. There is no compromise here. In all its forms, we will fight back against attacks on Latinos, African Americans, women, Muslims, immigrants, disabled Americans — on anyone. Whether Donald Trump sits in a glass tower or sits in the White House, we will not give an inch on this, not now, not ever.
Dear Kitty, Some Blog
Thank you Dear Kitty!
Blogging on animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women’s issues, arts, and much more…
The rules of this award are:
• Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
• Answer five Super Sweet questions.
• Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post.
• Nominate a baker’s dozen (12) other bloggers. These are my best three today!
• Notify your nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? ‘COOKIES’, wish I had one now!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
3. Favourite Sweet Treat? Anything with lemon.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When there is not a treat to be found.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Sweet Heart
Best reads today:
Martin Lack: Lack of Environment http://lackofenvironment.wordpress.com/
Buffalohair Gazette International http://buffalohair.wordpress.com/
Stop Making Sense http://stopmakingsense.org/ Stop Making Sense is a British based news gathering operation
- A Nomination for the Interesting Blog Award! (jackiewriting.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award, with cordial thanks to DearKitty1 (jemmyfarmer.wordpress.com)
- The Thank You Award… A Million Thanks! (moonlightenedshelves.wordpress.com)
- The Sunshine Award (theobamacrat.com)
- Reblog-Dear Kitty. Some blog (dishingitoutwithclarissa.com)
- More Awards (judysp.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogger Award (sunshinefactor.wordpress.com)
- Nominated for The Super Sweet Blogger Award & Dragon Loyalty Award!!!!! (soadhachami.wordpress.com)
- Sweet! A Super Sweet Blogger Award! (barefairy.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award – 3 Nominations (ajaytao2010.wordpress.com)