I BELIEVE NATURE IS A FORCE OF GOOD
A documentary by Louie Schwartzberg
The life of mycologist Paul Stamets
“The Language of Nature…”
“Humanity needs a paradigm shift in our consciousness,
for the survival of our planet.”
Paul Stamets in, I Believe Nature is a Force of Good
This is a very powerful concept for humanity to understand,
nature has its own language, for those who can hear.
This video represents what I am trying to emulate on this blog,
this is our world, it is alive.
Nature speaks to us in the beautiful language of Life.
Re-blogged from Sustainability Hub: A Project of Sustainable San Mateo County, CA.
Sustainability Hub is a proactive site that will interest
all those who care about this planet,
and offers many solutions for Climate Change.
- Paul Stamets on 6 ways mushrooms can save the world (ritholtz.com)
- This links to two Ted Talk Videos.
- How Mushrooms Will Solve the Worlds’ Biggest Problems (gizmodo.com)
- @TEDMED: Catching up with Paul Stamets, mushroom innovator (ted.com)
- The Magic of Medicinal Mushrooms (acroan.com)
- Crossing the threshold of sustainabilty and leading from the front (guardian.co.uk)
FORWARD ON CLIMATE
PLEASE JOIN THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT OUR PLANET