And that marks Democrats’ first job in this new era: We will stand up to bigotry. There is no compromise here. In all its forms, we will fight back against attacks on Latinos, African Americans, women, Muslims, immigrants, disabled Americans — on anyone. Whether Donald Trump sits in a glass tower or sits in the White House, we will not give an inch on this, not now, not ever.
- “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” ― Deepak Chopra (nilgunaydoganphoto.wordpress.com)
- The Rabbit Hole – Social Media and the Global Brain (rafaelor.wordpress.com)
- Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra Partner to Launch ‘Oprah & Deepak 21-Day Meditation Challenge’ (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Happiness Formula by Deepak Chopra (awsomepowerofteaching.wordpress.com)
- LinkedIn Speaker Series: Deepak Chopra (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)
Description: Deepak Chopra takes us to the inner workings of the global brain, molded more and more by technology and social media.* Social media and networks play a major role in global culture, through political campaigns, social movements, and personal relationships. How we choose to use it will impact the direction in which our global brain evolves.
THE RABBIT HOLE features fast-paced and mind-blowing explorations of BIG questions: What is death? Who is God? Is life an illusion? Are we alone in the universe? Using visually stunning graphics and music, we fall down the rabbit hole as Deepak Chopra provides his intriguing take on some of humanity’s eternal questions.
THE CHOPRA WELL is a new Youtube channel created to encourage people to live healthier, fuller lives and to be more aware. Deepak, Mallika and Gotham Chopra, as well as many other friends and experts…
View original post 65 more words