Lord of the Hosts. Breaker of the way, and guide of the soul.
“Bondage is of the mind. A man is free if he constantly thinks: ‘I am a free soul.
How can I be bound, whether I live in the world or in the forest?
I am a child of God, the Kings of Kings. Who can bind me?’
Repeating with grit and determination, ‘I am not bound, I am free,’
one really becomes so – one really becomes free.” Sri Ramakrishna
“Almost all the ancient theories of cycles of great time were found
in combination with myths of a golden age.
The cycle starts with a golden age, followed by successive ages of
decadence and degeneration
in all things. At the end of the last age of the cycle the world
undergoes a general dissolution and is then regenerated.
There is a new golden age, and so on in an eternal recurrence.”
Rupert Sheldrake, The Presence of the Past.
- Science Set Free: The Tipping Point (theosophywatch.com)
- Meditate without distraction (dynamicbuddhism.com)
- Conscious DNA: Mind Over Matter’s Missing Link (vaticproject.blogspot.com)
- When You Have the Right Vibe, It’s Not a Coincidence: Synchronicities, Energy Healing, and Other Strangeness in the Field (echosfromtheabyss.wordpress.com)
- Meditative Prayer (outofpocketemotions.com)